Here lie I

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by morgain, Jan 22, 2013.

1. morgain

morgain
    Jan 22, 2013
    Female
    Wales/ Glastonbury
    Here lie I with many Cats in my enormous manor all in a mess ... snowbound ... not feeling strong right now though generally a mighty lady.
    So finding your beautiful site has been a Pleasure that perked me a little in this damp time.
    I thank you and will offer more soon.

Love to Jacqui.

Tags:
  2. Minellis'Vertigo

Minellis'Vertigo
    Thinking
    Apr 8, 2012
    Female
    Hi Morgain
    welcome to the forum, hope you feel better soon. I'm looking forward to reading your work.

3. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC
    Provocative
    Poetica Magnifique Staff Member
    Jun 8, 2006
    Female
    Tennessee
    Hahaha - Great intro and welcome to the community morgainmorgain! Nice to have you here. So you're a cat-woman eh? I love the kitties too - unfortunately I'm allergic. Didn't stop me from having my Princepoo though:

princepoo.gif

He passed a few months back though at 15 years old. I miss him so much. He loved running in the snow too. Kinda funny - I'd see him one moment and he blend into the snow the next. Little rascal! Anyway - yeah - love the furbabies :yes:

Anyway - I didn't know you were interested in poetry and the like. Are you planning to share any of your own work? I hope you will! Please familiarize yourself with the JPiC Posting Policy before doing so though.

Again = Welcome. Enjoy and happy posting!

J.

[​IMG]

4. JONATHAN

JONATHAN
    Digging it
    living not existing. Staff Member
    Feb 15, 2007
    Male
    Kolkata India
    Only love for Ms J .. NT FAIR! I know shes the hottie here but I bet theres a lot of poetic love in you to share with all and sundry on this site .. Welcome aboard kitties and all and Ms J and that lil kittie is a beauty and reminded me so much of my own lil Debbie but then again shes in a good place now with my ex who took her wen she moved out.

5. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC
    Provocative
    Poetica Magnifique Staff Member
    Jun 8, 2006
    Female
    Tennessee
    Haven't been called a hottie since....last nite [​IMG]

And hmmm - Don't know what's up with your ex - but she must not know how great a man you are. If I had the opportunity - I'd be all over you :kiss3: Hopefully lil Debbie ((brilliant name btw lol)) is fine. Gotta love love love the furbabies!

Draft saved Draft deleted