Hello World!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by VintageGlow, Dec 28, 2013.

1. VintageGlow

VintageGlow
    Movie Buff
    Dec 28, 2013
    Female
    Hello! My name is Kat Glogowski, and I am not very old, and will not specify on my age, cuz stranger danger and all that jazz. But I really do love to write. Short stories and poetry. I joined because i want honest critiques on my work from people who have never met me, and therefore aren't biased. My dream job is to be a writer, and I want to know (if i become a writer) if anyone will read my work! But here are some things about me...
    I play piano
    I have a big passion for music, and if for some reason my writing dreams crash and burn I want to go into the music business as a producer
    I have read the entire Harry Potter Series 8 times
    I tend to read books that are a huge hit a long time after they become popular so that I can get a vibe of what people think (i am also lazy and tend to miss whats going on around me) i.e. The Hunger Games, Divergent
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! Jeaniene Frost, Wendy Knight, J.L. Weil, Brigid Kemmerer, Jennifer L. Armentrout, Cassandra Clare, and Richelle Mead to name a few
    I am a huge anime fan, and tend to base some of my poetry off of the characters situation
    That goes for movies and books too
    I love Fantasy so much! But i also love realistic fiction and sci-fi
    I also love the classics such as Pride and Prejudice, Withering Heights ect
    I am such a child at heart. I still watch Disney movies and cartoons, and gush them alot
    I am a HUGE Steampunk fan.
    I think thats all for now. Like I said before, please be sure to comment on my work, and be honest!! Thank you!
    Much Love- Kat :D

Tags:
Draft saved Draft deleted