2 New JPiC Affiliate Sites

Discussion in 'News Announcements' started by MsJacquiiC, Feb 17, 2008.

1. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC
    Provocative
    Poetica Magnifique Staff Member
    Jun 8, 2006
    Female
    Tennessee
    [​IMG]

Gentlemen & Ladies of JPiC - it is with a wonderful pleasure that I introduce you to the 2 newest websites in the JPiC Network: GreetingsGalleryOnline.com AND JacquiiCooke.com.

GreetingsGalleryOnline.com is a wonderfully designed electronic greetings card gallery that features a top quality selection of FREE e-Cards to choose from... There will eventually be a selection of over 2000 quality e-Cards to choose from... And in the coming days - A sub-forum section will be set up in the coming days and will include information on how you may submit poetry (minimum of 3 lines to 8 lines maximum) for GreetingsGalleryOnline.com website consideration. I mean - Who here hasn't ever wanted their poetry featured on a greeting card? LOL

At anyrate - Registration at GreetingsGalleryOnline.com is separate from JPiC Forum and absolutely 100% FREE - So you will need to register your new FREE account on the website in order to gain use of the e-Card system. There is a very nice selection of music to include in your e-Card that is sure to delight any recipient in your address book. We're quite proud of the site and hope you ALL will enjoy it and make use of it!

-----------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

JacquiiCooke.com is my NEW official website. I have thus far put online my poetry blog, information about my web design endeavors, my web portfolio and the site will include information on my poetry compilation Obsession With Technicolor once it has been re-edited and readied for publication.

I hope you enjoy browsing JacquiiCooke.com, which will be updated regularly. I do indeed hope you register your free account at the all new GreetingsGalleryOnline.com and take advantage of all it has to offer. There will be further details posted in the next few days about getting your own poetry as part of the GreetingsGalleryOnline.com website, but for now - I leave with you this beautiful card I put together using a poem from JPiC Member [user]moonchild[/user].

Enjoy,

Jacquii.

[​IMG]

Tags:
  2. PaintedDiary

PaintedDiary
    Artistic
    JPiC Mentor Premium VIP
    Jun 23, 2006
    Female
    Channeling Rainbow
    Ohhhhhh Ms Jacquii...I am in love with this site! The card you designed is stunning and Moonchild's poetry is a beautiful compliment! Love love love love love it! Did I tell you how much I love this site? lol I am in awe of your talent and you literally are the epitome of the saying..."Reach for the stars". I am sooo proud of you and brings tears to my eyes of ALL that you have accomplished. Again, I knew you were diamondesque from our time on the other site together, and following you on your journey has been a fantabulous and awe struck ride and I support you one million percent. You go Ms Jacquii! Wooohooo! Love ya!

Kimberly :)

3. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC
    Provocative
    Poetica Magnifique Staff Member
    Jun 8, 2006
    Female
    Tennessee
    OMG :blush2: Thanx MS KIM - I'm glad you like the sites and hope you will definitely make use of the GreetingsGalleryOnline.com site - Gonna post an intro/guidelines and add the NEW section Greeting Card Inspirations to the Poetry of the Visual forum soon!

Jacquii.

Draft saved Draft deleted