Magnet Poetry: Inspiring You To Spontaneous Creativity!
“Your mind is a magnet. You don't attract what you need or what you want; you attract who you are. And I love who I am!” -- Carlos Santana
JPiC Magnet Poetry -- inspired by the tiny word magnets used to put on refrigerators -- was created in an effort to help writers flex their creative muscles and can serve quite well as your rendezvous with poetic creation. It's great for overcoming writers block, as well as for giving you ideas on larger poetic works. Plus ==> It's just plain fun! We hope you enjoy it enough to visit again and again!
JPiC Magnet Poetry Rules
- Moving A Magnet: Select a word magnet, click it & and hold down your left mouse while moving the magnet to the gigantic magnet poetry board.
- Sharing Your Magnet Poem: If you've created something that you're extremely proud of, be sure to share it in our forums!
Sharing Your Magnet Poem
- Take A Screencap: "Print Screen"& save the poem screencap. Start a new thread in the Poetic Colours forum, uploading your image to the thread.
- Start A New Thread: Post a new thread in the JPiC Forum Poetic Colours forum. Simply compose your magnet poem in the post editor.
- Email Your Creation: Use the JPiC Contact Form to send your magnet poem. A member of the JPiC Moderating Team will post it in the forums for you. Be sure to include the title and the words "Magnet Poem" in the subject line.