JPiC Terms of Service
Our site rules apply to all site users, regardless of membership status. Your continued use of JPiCForum.info constitutes acceptance to abide by these following guidelines as well as our site policies. Check the "Forum Rules" section for our complete set of posting policies.
Important Terms of Using This Site
- As a condition of your use of this Web site and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- This Web site contains one or more of the following interactive services: bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose without explicit permission from JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS.
- Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose without explicit permission from JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities.
- Because of the nature of online interactives, any content posted here at JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS becomes a part of the community and as such, you grant us perpetual electronic publishing rights to all shared content posted within our forums. This holds true even if you no longer wish to retain your JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS membership. Please take into consideration that some print venues may define any works posted here as reprinted, which can limit the number of markets that will accept it and can reduce the pay rate it might have received as original, unpublished work.
- By publishing your work in our forums, you grant JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS perpetual electronic publishing rights for no payment other than the exposure your work receives here at JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS.
- JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS does not delete by request accounts, content and/or posts of registered Members' whose post count is 1 or greater. Selectively deleting posts will generally disrupt the continuity and flow of community conversations, which we try to avoid at all times. Exception to this policy may be allowed at the sole discretion of JPiC Forum For Writers Administrator, Jacquii Cooke.
- In accordance with sections three (3), four (4) and five (5) above: If your writing has been accepted for print and you wish to remove it and/or any previously posted versions of it from public view, said removal may be approved at the sole discretion of JPiC Forum For Writers Administrator, Jacquii Cooke.
- Contact JPiC Forum For Writers Administrator if you no longer wish to be identified within our community. We will be happy to oblige such requests by closing your account and altering your profile information as to remove all identifying characteristics. After successful account closure, you will no longer be able to participate in this community. This action is not reversible.
- JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS has no obligation to monitor the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. However, JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
- You acknowledge that communications to or with bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children.
- The information, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice received via this Web site should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS -- an award-winning, non-censoring online Community for Poets & Writers -- is owned and maintained by:
JACQUII COOKE, Administrator C/O JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS (JPiCForum.info) PO BOX 6794 OAK RIDGE, TN 37831
- All logos, trademarks, comments & posts are property of JPiC FORUM FOR WRITERS © 2006 - 2011 Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum For Writers (JPiCForum.info).
Last modified: August 30, 2012